You’ve worked hard to make your house a home. We can help you protect your investment and all the details that make it special. If you experience a loss, you’ll have the coverage you need to repair part of your home, replace its contents, or rebuild it entirely. We partner with leading home insurance companies who can:
- Provide a risk assessment, to help prevent issues from happening in the first place
- Replace all your home’s details, from custom cabinets to upgraded appliances
- Keep you comfortable while repairs take place, whether that’s in a hotel or a similar home in your neighborhood
Home Insurance Tips
- Not all homeowner’s policies include guaranteed, or extended, replacement cost coverage. If something disastrous should happen to your home, do you have coverage that enables you to rebuild with the same quality, details, and style?
- While home market values may fluctuate, construction costs typically do not. It’s important, especially in down markets, that your home is covered for its replacement value and not its market value.
- Burglar and fire security systems, sprinkler systems, automatic leak detection/water shut-off systems – these not only provide valuable protection for your home, its contents, and your family – they can mean significant discounts on your insurance premiums.
For questions or additional information, please contact us.
What Our Clients Say
We have been clients of Kevin for over 15 years. He is a great person with exceptional character. He and his team always go above and beyond providing excellent service and the right coverage to meet our needs. We know they are just a phone call away. We live by the ocean and were very pleased they could secure a homeowner’s policy that does not include a special wind deductible.
Jack & Linda