Did you know that the typical homeowner’s policy does not provide coverage for flooding? According to the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), flooding is the most common natural disaster in the United States, affecting every region and state. And, surprisingly, more than 20% of flood claims come from properties outside of high risk flood zones. Damage from just one inch of water can cost more than $20,000. Our experienced team can help protect your home and its contents, by providing:
- A Customized Flood Zone Analysis to help identify risks you may face and determine how best to mitigate them.
- Coverage options to customize your protection
- Multiple insurance quotes, so you can find the one that best fits your needs
Did You Know?
- Flood damage is typically not covered by a homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy.
- While most flood insurance is administered through the federal government’s National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), many private insurance companies offer excess flood protection with limits over and above those of the NFIP.
- When rain enters through a wind-damaged window or door, or comes through a hole in a wall or roof, the NFIP considers resulting damage to be windstorm-related, not flood-related.
For questions or additional information, please contact us.
What Our Clients Say
I use Daly Insurance exclusively for all my insurance needs. They provide coverage for my home, cars, boat and flood insurance. I have been extremely satisfied with the level of attention to my insurance needs. My claims have been handled quickly and efficiently by a very helpful and knowledgeable staff. I would and have highly recommended Daly Insurance to all my friends and family.
Request a Consultation