No matter what make or model car you drive, your vehicle is an intricate, sophisticated machine, and must be repaired correctly to be safe to drive again after an accident. The right car insurance will provide coverage for your vehicle, its systems and features. But more importantly, it will protect you, your passengers, other drivers, pedestrians, and other people’s property. It can also protect you if you’re involved in an automobile-related lawsuit. We partner with a number of carriers who put your safety first, by:
- Allowing you to use any repair shop you want
- Ensure that only Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts are used to repair your vehicle
- Total your car, and provide money to buy a new one, if it cannot be repaired correctly and completely
Car Insurance Tips
- In the event your vehicle is totaled or stolen, typical auto policies take depreciation into consideration. When available, Agreed Value coverage protects against depreciation. Is the coverage you have the coverage you want?
- When making repairs to damaged vehicles, standard auto policies call for the use of aftermarket parts. Most people prefer Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts be used, especially on newer vehicles. Does your policy allow for OEM parts?
- Most states have required minimum liability limits that will provide insufficient protection if you’re at fault in an accident. Selecting appropriate limits is key when you have assets to protect.
For questions or additional information, please contact us.
What Our Clients Say
As our Agent for over 12 years, Kevin has helped us in many ways, including insuring our National Historic Landmark home through a two-year renovation and LEED Certification. This was a complex and extensive process and Kevin persevered to find the best coverage and negotiated the best rates with Chubb. Also, when a van ran into us and totaled our car, Kevin and his staff helped us with every part of the claim. The Daly Insurance office is a valuable resource and we have utilized their services, and Kevin’s considerable expertise, with great confidence and ease. Without hesitation, I would recommend Kevin Daly for your insurance needs.