Whether you own a small boat that you sail on an inland lake or a multimillion‐dollar yacht that you cruise worldwide, we can help you find the right coverage to protect your watercraft, its motor and trailer, and keep you and your passengers safe. Our specialists can provide advice and help you understand what boat insurance you need to stay protected, by helping you:
- Select liability coverage to meet your needs and required limits
- Determine and understand the navigational limits of your coverage
- Ensure personal effects coverage for items like clothing and sports and fishing equipment
Did You Know?
- Your homeowner’s policy provides only minimal coverage for small boats. Most pleasure boats, of all sizes, are best served by watercraft policies that provide tailored physical damage and liability coverage options to protect you and your vessel.
- Your automobile driving record is one of the many factors considered in determining the premium for your boat policy.
- Installing safety devices on your boat is a good idea that may also reduce your insurance premium. Many marine insurers will allow credits for certain safety devices.
For questions or additional information, please contact us.
What Our Clients Say
My wife and I have worked with Daly Insurance for many years, relying on their expertise to insure our home, cars, valuables and personal liability. My brother introduced us to Kevin Daly and now, many members of my family are advised by Daly Insurance. As a business owner, I recognize you need great people to have a great organization, and Kevin has hired great people. The team is knowledgeable and caring, and it shows every time you communicate with them.